When it comes to messy play, we whole heartedly believe that the messier the better! All children learn through play. Baby messy play classes are a fun and interesting way for children to explore and learn about the world around them.
Benefits of messy play classes:
- It helps children become more independent
- Children take part in an activity that they create
- They are able to decide how they want to play and can use the materials in the way that they choose
- Builds confidence because the child is in control
- It helps develop movement, co-ordination and control
What to expect from messy play classes:
- Mini Mess sessions generally last an hour, sometimes longer.
- Sessions start and end with a short music an movement section.
- Each week is themed differently and will include different types of ‘mess’ and sensory materials connected to the weeks theme.
Themes can include:
- Down on the Farm
- Under the Sea
- Over the Rainbow
A clean up area is available (with water and towels), but it is advisable to not put little ones in any clothes that you don’t want to get messy, and please expect them still to have remenents of their messy play on them when they go (thats part of the fun.. !).