Bringing stories to life for babies through to pre-schoolers by stimulating their imagination and expanding their understanding in these toddler storytelling groups.
Each week we will discover a new story together and go on our own magical adventure as we enjoy exploring the book’s theme, characters, colours and more.
Mini Adventure toddler storytelling classes will allow your child to:
- Discover -a love for reading and books
- Learn – new experiences through creative play
- Explore – and use their imagination
- Create – masterpieces to take home
- Play – with percussion instruments, finger puppets, sensory props and more
Benefits of Mini Adventure toddler storytelling classes:
- Introduces new vocabulary
- Develops language and listening skills
- Increases creativity
- Vital role in growth and development
- Develops hand-eye co-ordination, spatial awareness and fine motor dexterity
What to expect from toddler storytelling classes
- Mini Adventure baby storytelling class suitable from 6 months to 5 years.
- Themed Action Songs
- Music Time with Percussion Instruments
- Crafting activities
- Messy Play
- Parachute games
Classes last for an hour which includes discussion time before and after the activity for parents to have a chat and for everyone (children and grown ups alike) to get to know each other.