Mini Boppers & Rockers
An entertaining baby music and movement group for both babies and parents promoting positive touch, developmental play and overall – having fun together.
Introducing your baby to a new sensory prop each week including pom poms, ribbon sticks, scarves, light wands, finger puppets, hula hoops and more. Your little one will love moving and playing simple games along to familiar songs/rhymes whilst also stimulating their senses.
Benefits of baby music and movement classes
- Research shows that movement and music helps develop children’s co-ordination, emotional, social and mental development and promotes creativity.
- Mini Rockers & Mini Rollers baby music and movement groups encourage children to use their senses through singing, playing simple games and doing exercises in time to the rhythm of songs.
- Baby music and movement groups give parents the opportunity to support their child’s cognitive, emotional, social, language and physical development.
Baby music and movement classes promote:
- Developing confidence.
- Building self esteem.
- Boosting language skills.
- Increased balance and co-ordination.
- Making new friends!
What to expect from baby music and movement classes
- Mini Rollers classes are open to babies from 12 weeks to pre-walking.
- Mini Rockers classes are open to children from walking to pre-school
Both Mini Rockers and Mini Rollers classes have 4 stages:
- Warm Up – simple movement exercises.
- Active exercises – bending, stretching, bouncing, use of ribbon wands, puppets, parachute and much more!
- Floor exercises & Percussion – tambourines, shakers, bells, castanets.
- Relaxation – slower tempo, bubbles, stickers.
Classes last around 45 mins up to an hour, which includes time for parents to have a chat and for everyone to (children and grown ups alike) get to know each other.